Naku te rourou nau te rourou ka ora ai te iwi – With your basket and my basket, the people will live
Table of Contents
2. How to reclaim any funding that has the potential to be lost2. Alert Level 2 | Rest of New Zealand
*** Important Information***
We have made an amendment to our EC12 Enhancement that was put live on 03/03/2021.
If you have already processed your frequent absences for February prior to this date, please work through this document
If you are yet to process or had processed your frequent absences for February on or after this date, please ignore this blog and head to here first.
What does all of this mean ?
If you have processed your Frequent Absences for February, there is the potential that you will not claiming funding where you may be entitled to. This document will help you review your funding before the next RS7 submission is due.
Please note, if you have not yet seen what needs to be done in Infocare to apply the EC12 exemption for your services in February and March, please see here and action that first and then return to this procedure.
This document is to to provide you with information about what you need to do in Infocare if you have already processed your Frequent Absences for February, or the YouTube Logo below to watch what is contained in this document in video form!
1. How to get a report to check the status of your funding for February (optional)
To get this report showing all of the Sign in Sheet Information for a period:
- Go to “Reports”, “Group Reports” and select “General”.
- Select the dates from 1/02/2021 to 28/02/2021.
- In the “Print Mode”, select “Sign in Sheet Information” and click the “Create File” button, this will create a .csv file with all of the sign in sheet information for that month.
- Click “Ok” to the pop up regarding the creation of the file.
- Click on the file link to download and open the file:
How to read the important information in this file:
2. How to reclaim any funding that has the potential to be lost
- Go to the “Sign in Selection” screen, select 09/02/2021 if you observed Waitangi Day or 08/02/2021 of your service was operating on Waitangi Day and click “Search”.
- Click on the link for the category of Sign in Sheet you wish to work through.
- Scroll through the list of children and for any child that is highlighted in orange, review their funding.
- For each child that has “No funding” or “Casual funding”, select “Normal funding” in the “Funding” drop down box for all permanently enrolled children.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “Next day” to continue through to 28/02/2021.
- If you have more than one Sign in Sheet category, repeat steps 1 through to 5.
3. Re-run your Frequent Absence report
- Go to “Reports”, “Child Reports” and select “Frequent Absence”.
- Select “February” and “2021” and click “Print”.
- Process your frequent absences as you would normally.