Are you sick of manual sign-ins? Move with the times and go digital! Infocare Digital Sign in’s cuts down all the paperwork with our fully compliant digital interface.
- Lose 80% of your sign-in pages
- Automatically updates attendance
- Save hours of administration time
“Everyone can see the benefits of using this efficient and affordable communication channel which has proved highly effective in gathering information from whānau, getting required documentation completed, encouraging parents to participate in centre events and … during emergency situations.”Rhonnie Nairn, Systems and Administration Officer, Central Kids Kindergartens
GoText! is the newest way to get to your families fast! Text messaging through GoText! lets you reach more families immediately.
- Never miss an opportunity to promote a service or announcement
- Save time with group texting
- Connect with families and alert on emergencies
Over 100,000 text messages sent each month to families across our services!
“We went from paper sign in sheets every day to once a week! It’s only natural we would take advantage of this time saving service.”Jo Parsons – Centre Owner, Child’s Time Penrose
The newest app for educators in rooms! GoMobile! let’s staff instantly update worked hours, roll calls, nappy/toilet charts, sleep charts and many more instantly from your phone or device.
- No more hours of admin and paperwork
- Accurate instant updates to the cloud service
- Never miss an update for your families
“I have used Infocare as the centre manager for a number of years. Now, that I am the owner operator, I can’t believe how we had underutilised the program! I am continually amazed at how convenient Infocare can make recording and organising data.”Karlene Andrews
Never lose track of an enquiry! GoEnquiry! allows families to enquire with your centre directly from your own web site!
- No more tracking enquiries with bits of paper in folders.
- Manage enquiries at each step of the way from booked to enrolled.
- Monitor conversion success and timings with comprehensive reporting.
“Bear Park is a place of wonder for children, where they are able to engage in endless opportunities, and to be just that, and a child; where curiosity, excitement and wonder, and spontaneous imagination are nurtured.”
“To allow our staff the time and space to encourage this environment, we rely on Infocare to remove the complexities of admin, regulations and enrolments. We have tried other systems, but Infocare provides us with the trust, service, reliability and innovative features we need to allow us to concentrate on what we do best – inspiring children.”